it is now a month since I launched the youtube campaign – I posted 10 new videos exclusively on jealousy for men.
here is what happened?
- Little to no results in sales of that specific product
- Little to no change in traffic to the jealousy page
- High response in new clients sign up
- High response in other products sales
- Overall buzz, increased traffic on the site, activity
- Slight increase in overall youtube views but drops back – not spectacular
- Slight increase on website traffic but not spectacular either
- It generates long term sales for my jealousy product
- It generates new client sign ups
- It generates sales fro all my other products
- It creates trust and positions my expertise in that specific topic
- It gets people to check out my work and once there, they actually take all sorts of actions which are not directly related with what I am talking about: jealousy for men.
One last point which is pretty essential on that one:
simply posting a one time video will have little impact.
It is a CAMPAIGN that works.
In that case, it is a 10 videos set, on 10 different video sites, converted in MP3 as well and posted on 3 of my podcast channels + posting on my facebook, sending some mailings to my lists.
4 core type of products are being marketed during this campaign:
- online program
- paperbacks on amazon
- ebooks for kindle