New more results, less features oriented – video
Today, I am posting a new video intro with more emphasis on the benefits rather than the features – the video is longer – 10 min but more detailed in its content… Let’s see how it feels
PS: No money back guarantee on that one
3 days into this test
- %bounce – now almost balanced with usual trend – nothing special or spectacular on that level
- %exit – same story
- time on page more than 2 min – again average considering the fact that there is no longer a sales page to read, only a video to watch
- sales – too short to give a trend – right now could be equal more or less or higher – not sure – the page should need to be tested for at least 1 month to get a final answer
80% leave without watching the vid?
(update –> this number could be lower somewhere between 70%-80% probably)
if a video view is seen as an “action conversion” the conversion rate is 20%-30% probably
in 2 days, around 100 page views
20 video views (according to google videos)
This means that 80% of those who access the page leave without even checking the vid!
would a lower price change that rate or is simply the fact that it’s obvious there is something sell?
If the price was $19, what would the results be?
What if there was a form to opt in?
the 2 videos on long sales page viewed 4000 times each
the long sales page has been viewed 15000 times
that’s only vitalcoaching.com/breakupformen.htm !!!
These 4000 video views represent all SEO break up for men pages + the satellite websites, etc. This means that the real number of actual page views could be much higher.
For instance, the extra4 SEO pages were viewed 30000+ times during that period.
so, it the total pages is 45000+ page views, only 10% of visitors max have been viewing the vids.
This is normal because there is lots to see on the page!!!
Drop in rank + less coaching sign ups?
a couple of more important points:
- the long sales page ranks high in search engines – a short one video page could make this precious traffic drop
- If the new sales page makes more profit but sells less, it could of course bring less coaching clients as well because less men access the program (which is often a first step before signing up for coaching.
This new sales page together with the price is more edgy and creates a higher challenge – it does not play the usual sales pages game. It expresses more confidence on my side and forces guys to tap into a higher level of power in them if they want to get it. In a way, it aims higher but could as well turn off many men because of either the price or the lack of detailed info on the sales page
again, to be followed….