After 5 days:
- %Exit – %bounce – time on the page – No major difference with the original sales page – it would of course take longer to see a real trend if any
- Conversions: too short to say for sure but looks equal more or less to original sales page. the point is that after 5 days, no there is no strong increase in profit or sales – both increase of price + short video sales letter do not lead to an increase in sales
Another possible test would be
- video sales page + lower price
- long sales page + higher price
Because the nb of sales is of course much lower for the break up program, here are some extra conclusions:
- 1/4 of sales means less men working with this material means less sign ups for follow up coaching
- Bridge of trust challenged? – because the price is higher, the perception of the product can be more commercial, less referrals, less positive vibes coming from visitors + clients + audience
- Less referrals – as the price is higher, people might be less enclined to referrer this program to friends.
After this, today, I decide to shift back to the original sales page format + original price.
Thanks for testing 😉
We’ll be back soon with more tests!