What skills do you need?
Here are the main business skills areas you can develop:
- Business administration
- Leadership and management
- Product research and development
- Marketing skills
- Personal balance
In a scale from 1 to 10, how good are you in these various areas?
What is the number 1 area you want to focus on?
How can you gain the skills you need?
- Formal training within a school or organization.
- Experience, action, trials.
- Connect with a professional network to get feed back and support.
- Hire a consultant or find expert partnerships to bring in the needed skills (for instance partner with an advertising agency for the marketing side)
- Targeted training: Get a coach.
What do you want to invest to gain these new skills?
- How much time?
- How much energy?
- How much money?
What results do you expect?
- Define a time frame to gain these new skills
- How will you know your reached you target?
- What does it take to gain these new skills?
- How will you feel once you gained these new skills?
- How will this impact on your work business or organization?
The key to gain new skills is to take action.
Take a white page and write down your options.
What is your best strategic move?
What move do you feel the most excited about?