Too much sentimentalism and doggy mesmerized eyes makes you appear weak which is a sexual attraction killer.
Here are a couple of fun conversation starters:
- “So what’s the funnest thing you did this week?” – once she gives you an answer, you can follow up and even tease her on what she just said like: “So what you are saying is that you spend your days having conversations with ducks? Hmmm. You are a really interesting girl”
- “I am hesitating between Thailand and Cuba for my next trip… What do you think?”
- “Have you been scuba diving before?”
You see topics like travel, friends, parties, movies, music work really well…
This is NOT information exchange.
Be genuinely interested by what she says and get the conversation going by asking follow up questions or commenting on what she says!
- “True! You are absolutely right”
- “I love how you look at this”
- “Whaou! You are good at that”
- “I see that you know what you want, I like that”
You see, that’s validation… You make her feel really good about herself.
Here and there, you tease her a bit…
“You say that but deep inside, you just want a charming prince to take care of you for the rest of your life…”
Remember it must be fun!
After a few minutes chatting with you she must be like: “What a fun and confident guy!” “I want to do that again!”