Being prepared is one of the keys to perform well!
I mean… Selling is an art and if you want to master it, you need to practice it + Apply the right strategies.
Here are the key points to have in that script:
- Introduce yourself
- Ask for permission – Is this a good time?
- What is the product or service you offer
- Give very specific examples of what you can deliver or what past clients got from you
The conclusion itself must contain some form of call for action or follow up. Here are some examples:
- I would like to send you a folder which contains everything you need to know about my services – Who shall I send it to?
- With your permission, I will call you one again one week from now.
- I would like to meet you face to face – Does Wednesday 10am at your office work for you?