I believe there are two key ingredients you crave for when you eat chocolate:
The key is to GET those ingredients from other sources.
So here are the strategies:
- Eat a piece of fruit like a banana or some dried fruit like sultanas – This tackles the sugar craving.
- Eat some raw cacao beans – This tackles the stimulant side and gives you the stimulant kick in its raw form.
Extra strategies include:
- Always carry some dried fruit in your pocket when you leave your house. You can even ad some raw cacao nibs + cashews to your mix. This will ad some healthy fat, carbs and stimulants to your mix.
- Get rid of the chocolate which is in your kitchen.
- Never go grocery shopping on an empty stomach!