- Through strong will power and discipline.
- Through freedom!
If you force yourself into a discipline and use a lot of will power, after a while, your level of motivation might drop.
Time to shift and develop a new approach:
- Focus on fun and excitement
- Diversify your approaches
- Use shorter meditations and practices
- Ad new techniques
Your mind might get bored when your practice the same technique over and over again without variation.
The Zen approach works well for certain.
Some people might prefer repeating the same technique without change.
Some others might prefer a more diversified and creative approach.
Suppose you have a mantra like “Anurakti Babaji”:
- You can focus on it for hours in internal meditation
- You can write it as calligraphy
- You can create melodies and sing it loud
- You can integrate it in a painting and create a piece of art with it
- And so much more.
All these techniques are suitable! They all work!
Just choose the one that feels the easiest for you.
You can choose the easy path!
You can as well use discipline if you want to.
The truth is that you are free!
If you have a friend you want to contact, you can call them, text them, email them, visit them or ask a friend to transmit them a message.
All these techniques work and there isn’t one which is better than the other.
No matter what technique you use, Babaji hears your call.
Simple, right? You are free!
To your Yoga!