Here are some more questions concerning the new designs – Please! I am sure you do have suggestions and preferences – I want your feed back – Post your comments below! Thanks!!!
Post links – What format?
- The articles themselves printed one after each other http://vitalcoaching.com/category/body/cravings-body
- The list of links to these articles: http://vitalcoaching.com/body1/cravings
- List of links with first couple of sentences of the article (same as a above but with short description under each link)
- Have all content in one page
- Divide the content in 4 different pages: Nutrition Ebook, Nutrition Videos, Nutrition Audios, Nutrition articles
- Bullet points with not little space between lines
- paragraphed titles without the bullet list
- 800px, 900px, 1000px?
- full width?
Color of the theme
that’s one of the most controversial points in the feed back I got!
There are two tastes:
- Those who LOVE black!
- Those who DON’T WANT black and choose for the lighter options.
- DESIGN 1 – VITAL = 3%
- DESIGN 2 – BLOGGER = 26%
- DESIGN 3 – SIMPLE = 27%
- DESIGN 4 – BLACK = 44%
- WHITE + BLUE + RED + BLACK (Designs 1,2 and 3) = 56%
- BLACK (Design 4) = 44%
- A welcome video
- A set of links to ebook, videos, audios and articles
- A set of icons linked to ebooks, videos and audios
- A detailed bullet point list of everything you can access (that’s like 300+ links for some programs – A lot of scrolling down to do)
- Simple list by categories (Ebooks, Videos, Audios, etc.)
- Simplified titles (ask her out, confidence, sexual attraction, etc.)
- Catchy headlines(easiest way to ask her out, trigger sexual attraction, etc.)
Layout can be:
- 2 columns = side bar with navigation to the left and main content area to the right much wider
- 3 columns = menu on left + content center + right side bar with more navigation info, ads, product icons, social icons to connect, etc.
I have now a design where every page has a menu for topics (like ask her out, flirting, rejection, etc) + a menu for products (Dating – ebooks, Dating – Videos, Dating – Audios, etc.)
- Products on top?
- Topics on top?
The links to coaching, advice and forum first always to the same page right now.
for each vertical menu for specific topics, I can have a menu that looks like:
- Coaching – Advice – Ebook – Videos – Audios – Articles – Q & A – Forum – Success stories
- Ebook – Videos – Audios – Articles – Q & A – Success stories
What type of navigation for the coaching area?
- Just 7 links with the basic info: buy credits – How it works – Packages – etc
- Or do you want a second section with even more info: get ready – for clients – 25% referral gift – etc