Here is what I can do:
- Create lots of new blogs
- Ad blogs to the new sites
- post in automatic to these blogs – using an autoresponder system
- Lots ot new automatic posts on vitalcoaching.com
- Lots of backlinks to the main channels
What is the real impact of these strategies?
Here is the assumption:
- Boost the search engine ranking of main channels on the site
- Boost the overall search engine ranking for vitalcoaching.com
- Multiply the exposure to my articles and vids.
- Increase number of sales
Is this what would happen?
how much does this need to be done?
Here is what I think could work:
- 100 new blogs on various topics
- Automatic posting to these blogs (5 posts/day)
What are the expected results?
- Traffic increase on the site 10%
- potential new sales, sign ups, etc? 10%
- Over what period of time? 3 months
- 500 new posts/day within my newtork of sites
- 15000 new posts/month
- 45000 new pages/3 months
Yes! This could work if it is done very consistently.
This has the power to literally explode the quantity of content that I post online.
as an example, with just 4 days of activity, I will create the equivalent of my forum content
with 4 days of activity, I can create the equivalent of the totality of my blogs content.
What about possible traffic to the site and my network?
Right now, blogs and forums represent about 10% of site traffic each.
Automatic posting to blogs + 100 blogs has the potential to multiply that content in just 4 days of blog activity.
would that mean 10% extra traffic every 4 days?
Could that mean as well 100% traffic increase within 40 days?
To be realistic, I would say, 100% traffic increase within 3 months.
So, this is what could happen.
Now, that’s in theory.
as observed with other SEO steps, the theory did not match the results.
- flagged or penalized by google?
- lots of time consuming work – little results
- Possibility for no results at all! as observed with other similar SEO type of strategies
- Miss the point by not focusing on what TRULY works. Other strategies can work much better
- Management challenge for all these blogs, automatic posting systems
- design challenges for these blogs
- Personal and Online Cluttering
- Poor branding perception from visitors – turn off?
- Personal address display