One way commitment is the greatest dating mistake you can make.
One way commitment happens in these key situations:
· When you fall, for someone who is already with someone else.
· When you focus only on one guy (online or offline).
· When his ex is still very present in his life.
· When his work is more important than anything.
· When you say to a man “I love you. I want to be with you!” and he does not answer back.
· When you tell your friends you can’t live without him.
· When you are the one who always travels miles to get together.
· When he prefers hanging out with his mates.
As you can see, there are dozens of situations which can generate a one way commitment on your side.
The dynamics are always the same:
You love someone who does not love you back enough.
You give more than what you receive.
If you are in any of these situations you are guaranteed to become emotionally dependent.
What you want now is a solid strategy to tackle this challenge.
The strategy is simple:
Keep your options open!
Go ahead and stay non-committed in the early stages.
This is your best strategy.
Don’t let anyone limit your moves.