The present business model did work for years and still works.
The idea has been to offer some stuff for free, some for fee.
Right now around 60% is in free access.
The questions is:
Does this business model need to be maintained or is there another way to go that should be implemented now.
Here are possible options:
- Everything for free – direct access – some visitors sign up for coaching
- Everything for free – free membership sign up – some visitors sign up for coaching
- Some stuff for free – some stuff for fee – coaching – THAT’S THE PRESENT MODEL
- Everything for free – direct access – financed through ads
- 90% for fee – shop structure – coaching
- Access everything – membership – all content under one roof – $79
- Access everything – membership – all content under one roof – $19
- Access everything – membership – all content under one roof – $19/month? – 19/3months? – $79/year?
- Power circle + Access everything – that’s a more coaching/live oriented concept
These are all VERY different business models and I believe that there is just one that is “meant” to be for the site.
Some models won’t work at all, some might be partially successful and one will definitely break through.
So, at this stage all these options are open