So, here are the core ideas we identified so far:
- Sabotage is caused by a conflict between two possible plans in your life.
- Most of the sabotage has to do with avoiding pain or limitation of your freedom.
- Self sabotage is a positive defence mechanism.
- A lot of these defence mechanisms are not needed or overused in you.
- Train new behaviors by taking small steps.
- You have various possible relationship models.
- Which model works best for you?
- There is no right or wrong relationship, only what you want.