Take an important decision
Before you can decide you have to find out what your options are.
Ask yourself these question to gain clarity:
- Is there something you have to let go if you choose for one of the possible directions?
- For every option, you could choose, what is it that you would have to let go of?
- Do you have enough resources, energy and time to follow up with your choice?
- Are there any conflicting interests?
- Where is resistance coming from?
- Is this resistance in you or outside of you?
- What is this resistance telling you?
- Are there any risks involved if you take your decision?
- What are these risks?
- How will you feel once you take your decision and move forward?
Sometimes, all you need is simply a little bit of extra power and confidence. Is this the case for you?