We create a safe space in which the tension, anger or aggressive energies can be expressed.
Here is how to create a safe space:
- You ask for permission before you start
- Set up a time for the session – 15 min is a good
- You don’t touch the other person unless it’s for instance a hitting martial art like practice
- You can say PAUSE or STOP anytime.
- You are aware of your surroundings and play with respectful noise levels – Neighbors!
- You don’t break anything
- You don’t hurt yourself or the other person – No broken bones!
- You can take turns and speak for cycles of 1 min each or you can go popcorn style and go with the flow of what comes
Once the space is safe, time to play!