Read it in detail and let me know before you move in if there is anything you can’t play with or feel inappropriate for you.
I am willing to check any point with you and see if anything needs to be adapted or modified.
If you notice anything that is missing or should be added, please let me know. I am open to your suggestions and optimize these guidelines to match everyone’s needs.
Please don’t be offended by what’s on this page. I am still tuning in, editing and simplifying it.
Vital Gate was started only a few months ago and is in its very experimental stages.
By moving into VITAL GATE you accept these guidelines and engage yourself to be and act within these clear boundaries and structures.
- Pay in advance (paypal email@example.com) or right on arrival for your stay.
- 7:00am morning activations – 8:30am breakfast and sharing.
- Drug, alcohol and smoke free.
- Wash dishes straight away (ants and flies).
- Core area, computer space and bathrooms free from personal belongings or clutter.
- Keep everything clean.
- No laptops or tablets in the core area – Use office space instead.
- If you don’t take part in morning activations, stay away from core area 7-8am.
- If you want to play your own music or videos, use a headset or headphones.
- Be independent, get a scooter, a bicycle or use taxi scooters for rides
- You are responsible for your own physical and emotional well being.
- Clean your space, bedding and leave no trace, personal belongings or luggage when you leave.
More detailed info below…
VITAL GATE has now evolved to being mainly a TANTRIKA TRAINING place.
Pricing for training is as follows:
- $150/week – morning group sessions (non residents)
- $250/week – 2 morning group sessions + accommodation
- $500/week – 1 hour personal coaching each day + morning group sessions + accommodation
- $1000/month – morning group sessions + accommodation
- $2000/month – 1 hour personal coaching each day + morning group sessions + accommodation
- This is a conscious community experience, sacred space, temple, ashram, energy center, gateway
- This is not a bed and breakfast, home stay or hotel.
- Totally sustainable and affordable
- Ease and effortless
- High energy practices
- Group resonance activation
- Safe and nurturing space
- Beautiful energy and space
- Sex and intimacy friendly
- Maximum freedom, space and energy
- Minimum rules
- Raw food and detox
- Vital Tantra manifestation
- Complete life mastery system
- Community codes to live together with ease and harmony
- MORNING ACTIVATIONS
- COMMUNITY, CONNECTION AND SUPPORT
- RAW FOOD AND DETOX
- CLEAN AND HARMONIOUS ENERGY
- SERENE, PEACEFUL, COMFORTABLE AND SAFE SPACE IN THE RICE FIELDS AWAY FROM CITY BUZZ, NOISE AND POLLUTION.
- RESPECTFUL, CARING AND TROUBLE FREE SPACE
- NO PRESSURE OR DEMANDS, JUST A FEW SIMPLE EASY GUIDELINES TO OPTIMIZE THE SPACE
- A POWERFUL NEW ENERGY BUILDING AND CONSCIOUSNESS BREAKTHROUGH EXPERIENCE THAT YOU WILL REMEMBER FOREVER
- Pay in advance via paypal to firstname.lastname@example.org (Select the option “payment to family or friends” – There might be a small fee on your end) or pay on arrival before you move in at Vital Gate – All payments are non refundable and non transferable.
- Prices are per person, not per room – Because it is a community and we share a lot including breakfast, practices, and more, the energy that it takes us to have a couple is really twice what it takes to have just one person.
- For first time visitors, payments must be made in advance or right on arrival before you move in.
- All payments are final, non refundable and non transferable.
- Price is same for everyone whether you have a room, dorm or tent.
- Mondays are pay days – Get cash and pay before noon for the coming period of your stay
- Come to the daily morning activations, sharing and other group practices.
- Drug, alcohol and smoke free.
- No bookings – First come first served.
- All spaces are shared – 5X Double rooms + 2X 4 bed rooms – If occupancy allows it, you might get your own private room.
- Can you keep your room and go explore the island, do a visa run or go to neighboring islands? – If your room is already paid for and if it’s for short 1 or 2 days trips, yes of course.
- Try to make it to our daily activations 7-8am Mon-Fri – This is a great opportunity to build up energy together and connect.
- 7-8am Mon-Fri, the core area is used exclusively for the activations.
- Be there for the daily 9:00-9:30 am gatherings – Mon-Fri – This is an essential aspect of connecting and building community energy, synergizing and making sure we are all on the same page. It offers you as well a safe space to share your feedback, joys, challenges and get as well reflection on anything you might be facing.
- 10:00pm – 6:00am – Quiet time + Lights off in shared spaces.
- If you want to play your own music or videos, use a headset or headphones – Don’t impose your music on others – Don’t blast our neighbors
- Travel light – One small suitcase or backpack per person – If you have more luggage, it is still manageable.
- Wash your sheets, pillow cases and towels + clean your personal area before you leave.
- Here are the values that I have for the kitchen – Rather than formal commercial agreement, we are experimenting with making it really a shared communal experience – The core values are gifting, generosity, sharing, care, contributing, integrity – When we get it right with those who merge with these values, we really connect in a space of resonance and respect – In simple words, it means that we all contribute financially with grocery shopping. If this is still a bit vague for you, don’t worry, come here, see what others are doing and ask for guidance if needed.
- Wash dishes straight away before you eat (Ants and flies!!!)
- Buy fruits, vegetables, nuts, chocolate, superfoods – This allows us to create nice breakfasts, lunch and dinner salads, smoothies, drinks and snacks.
- If you want to have breakfast, lunch or dinner, smoothies or snacks at VITAL GATE, contribute with either a financial donation of rps 50’000/day or 350’000/week or get supplies, food preparation and dishes – My estimation is that if we all contribute a minimum of 350’000/week in groceries, we are in abundance, not scarcity and there is plenty for everyone.
- Tap water is well water and safe to drink
- Raw kitchen
- No stove
- Shared meals only
- Everything you bring to the kitchen is for community use – If you don’t want to share it, don’t leave it in the kitchen – There is just not enough space in the fridge, cooler and storage spaces for personal items.
- No meat, fish, eggs or anything else that needs to be cooked
- Contribute with food preparation, dish washing and keeping kitchen clean
- Don’t move any kitchen gear away from the kitchen. We need everything that is there. Keep there
- If you need cooked dishes, you can order them from the organic restaurant next door – They have an exciting menu and deliver directly to VITAL GATE within 30 min
- Share! Be cool! If you make food, make enough for others, not just yourself – Be ok with others using everything you bring in the kitchen
- Keep everything clean and clutter free
- Come to activations, sessions and 9am gathering
- Share your feedback and ideas at daily 9am gathering
- Come in peace and harmony – No pressure or demands on others – Drop your weapons before you enter Vital Gate.
- Don’t coach, give advice or offer feed back to other residents without their permission – It is an invasion of their private space and peace – If you feel that someone could benefit from your input, invite them to a private conversation without pressure – When we gather in the morning, you can as well say something like “Are you open for some feed back… input… suggestions… coaching… etc… ?” – But don’t just jump in with unrequited advice!
- Collaborate rather than compete with what we do – Your first step is to merge with what already exists rather than trying to change it
- Be clear, open and transparent – This is powerful especially when we have morning sharing – If you hold back something important, tension or anything else, its stays stacked in your system and we can feel it – In my VITAL TANTRA system, I call that VITAL TRUTH – This means as well being real and human with all shades of who you are
- No sexual pressure or harassment
- Accept guidelines, intentions and pricing exactly as they are – Don’t negotiate for special conditions, treatment and don’t bend these rules – It makes everyone’s life way easier
- Be friendly and welcome new residents and visitors
- Care for each other
- Respect the space and its residents – The totality of VITAL GATE, gardens and buildings included are sacred space, temple space
- Don’t steal! – Don’t move anything away from the kitchen – Don’t take things away from VITAL GATE – If you use anything from the kitchen or common areas, put it back straight away so that others can use it – Respect each other’s belongings
- Express your gratitude – Say thank you
- No screaming or yelling – I know you might go through some emotional release you want to express but we do want to stay in peace with our neighbours – This means that we can’t go full volume with tribal breathing or emotional release – We can make some sounds but keep volume levels at 50%.
- Wifi – YES
- 2 shared bathrooms – YES
- Laundry machine – YES
- Hot water – YES
- Cleaning maid twice/week – YES
- Sheets and towels provided – YES
- Ac or Fans – NO
- Camping – Same price as private rooms and dorms – Bring a tent – YES
- Ear plugs
- Light blanket or sleeping bag – Nights are warm
- Flash light
- Luxurious nearby swimming pool at the mansion $5/day – 15 min drive
- Airport pick up – Nyoman Suana Putra (Facebook) – $25 – 90 min – +62 812 3987 090
- Scooter rental options
- Taxi scooter drivers – Agung +62 812 3770 614 – Cak +62 819 9950 3607
- Organic restaurant 2 min away – Food delivery directly to Vital Gate
- Massage therapist comes on site – Azir – Male – +62 817 9724 463 – $15 For 2 Hours
- Address – Sari Organik – Jl Raya – Ubud – Bali – Indonesia
- Peaceful and serene surroundings in the rice fields
- Safe space
MANY PEOPLE IN BALI FACE A CHALLENGE WITH ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
- SCOOTER CRASH – USUALLY OWN FAULT – GETTING DISTRACTED WHILE DRIVING – DRIVING TOO FAST – DOGS CROSSING – GRAVEL ON CURVES – BE FOCUSED WHILE YOU DRIVE AND DRIVE SUPER SAFE
- LOSING THEIR CREDIT CARDS – FORGETTING THEM IN THE ATM – BE ALERT WHEN GETTING CASH
- DRINKING ALCOHOL – MANY PEOPLE ESPECIALLY WOMEN REPORT GETTING INTOXICATED BY SOMETHING ADDED TO THEIR DRINK OR POOR QUALITY ALCOHOL – DON’T DRINK ALCOHOL!
- STOMACH PROBLEMS – BE CAREFUL WITH WHAT YOU EAT – STAY HYDRATED! – DRINK LEMON JUICE – EAT GINGER SLICES – DO WHATEVER IT TAKES TO STAY HEALTHY!
- LAPTOP AND CELL PHONE DAMAGE OR LOSS – BE CAREFUL WITH THOSE!
These are deal breakers conditions that we want you to particularly respect – If you don’t you will be asked to leave:
- If you smoke, take drugs or alcohol at Vital Gate.
- If you submit anyone to sexual pressure, harassment or demands.
- If you constantly engage in conflicts, are aggressive, bullying, disrespectful or put constant demands and requests on anyone at VITAL GATE.
- If you don’t respect payment agreements.
- If you are messy and don’t clean after you.
- If you keep on trying to force your music on the whole community.
- 6:00-7:00 AM – VITAL RISE – Just a different way of saying “Time to wake up!”
- 7:00-8:00 AM – VITAL FORCE – Energy techniques, breathing, shaking, yoga, mantras and more
- 8:00-9:00 AM – VITAL FOOD – Breakfast
- 9:00-9:30 AM – VITAL TRIBE – Gathering, check in, sharing
- 9:30-12:00 AM – VITAL TANTRA – Group practices, coaching, life optimization, body work, activations and more
- 12:00-13:00 PM – VITAL FOOD – Lunch
- 13:00-22:00 PM – VITAL FREEDOM! – Free flow – Nothing planned yet – We might set up an afternoon/evening program as Vital Gate expands
SATURDAY & SUNDAY – FREE FLOW – This schedule is for Monday to Friday only.
- Be in integrity – Do it if you said you would
- Safe space
- More coming soon
- We set up a timer and each person gets 3,5 or 7 min depending on group size and day’s energy.
- Listen without interrupting, cross talking or asking questions.
- At the end of a person’s sharing, we can offer some reflection or follow up questions.
- This 1 min max reflection is short and to the point.
- If you want to offer reflection, ask first to the person “Are you open to receive some reflection?”.
- If they say “yes”, try to start with “This is how your sharing made me feel…” rather than offering advice, lecturing or coaching them.
- These reflections are not invitations to enter into a conversation.
- If you are the one receiving the reflection, simply take it in and say “thank you”.
- You can reflect back by asking the person if they are open to receive follow up reflection.
- If someone asks you if you are open to receive reflection, it is ok to say “No” if you don’t want it right now.
- At the end of the sharing circle, let people process what they shared without following up on what they said. Simply give them undisturbed time to reflect on whatever they shared.
- If something comes up during the sharing that requires group or individual coaching or discussion, we might engage into it with just one person a smaller group or the whole team.
- VITAL FORCE
- VITAL TRUTH
- VITAL FIGHTS
- VITAL FOOD
- VITAL MONEY
- VITAL SEX
- VITAL BODY
- VITAL MIND
- VITAL POWER
We will go in detail in any of these practices. They all go very deep and togEther create a complete life mastery or life optimization system, VITAL TANTRA.
These intentions are in constant evolution and can be modified any time.
Thank you for your flexibility and everything that you are.
I LOVE YOU!