THINGS TO CHECK
- Anyone can be invited by a member – Or keep it restricted and only invite new members here and there
- Rotating facilitation
- 2 or 3 facilitators for each session
- Meeting frequency – 1/week, 1/month
- Leaders – One or multiple leaders – Or no leader
- Clear communication or sharing structure
- No money involved – This is gifting and generosity space
- Vote and democratic choices with decision making
- Don’t run away from shadows when they emerge – Stay present – Face them
Right now I see two formats emerging.
The first one is what I just described… A circle of men, shared leadership, rotating facilitation and location, once a month or once a week.
The second format is more of a coaching format… One or two leaders… Commercialized… This means a financial contribution from those who attend.
Same location, weekly.
Guidance! What’s the way to go?