It is time to dive in specific tactics.
Imagine that you have someone exposing you to shadow attacks.
They can be:
- Emotional abuse
- Emotional threats
- Allow – Be passive and receptive – Feel it
- Fight back – Attack back when they get angry with you, retaliate
- Leave – Simply abandon the space, quit your relationship, quit your job, etc
- Go public – Rally friends, go to court
- Be diplomatic – communicate cleanly, listen, understand
- Educate – Get them to understand and shift their behaviors
- Improve – Therapy, mediation or training to improve communication skills
- Set boundaries – Tell them “stop”, refuse to engage, etc
- Build up energy – Go to the gym, train your mind and energy body
- Release – Burn the charge
- Calm down – Meditate
- Get support – Friends, coaching or therapy
- Escalate – Get more fire power to fight back, attack or destroy
- Laugh at it – Use sarcasm, humor to release the tension, make fun of yourself or the situation
- Be positive – Focus on the good stuff and keep enforcing that
- Look for win-win – In every situation assess what would benefit both parties.
Looking for win-win is a whole new octave when dealing with shadows. I feel that the old patterns are all about defeating or being defeated.
Consciously expanding in win-win models is a whole new way of relating to conflicts.