FORUM ARCHIVE

I can't get him off my mind . . .

I can't get him off my mind . . .

Postby Leila » Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:17 am

I was an athlete but I got injured badly that I had to get an operation done. At the rehab center, my crush was the one in charge of me, like a teacher/doctor. When he first started flirting and teasing me, I was not experienced in the dating scene so I didn't get the messages but we were of good friends . . I never had any feelings for him until after half a year or so. I started noticing that he had become an important person in my life. He's very fun and never boring to be with, very kind to everyone, very supportive and physically attractive to me. He is a little older than me but he looks very young and according to my intuition, I don't get a sense that he is married/children.

It's been 5 years since I first met him and now that I don't have the need to go to the hospital as often, the last time I met him was an year ago. He told me to go stop by, so I'm planning on going next year sometime in spring. I am not certain about hospital regulations regarding patients-teachers-relationships but then, he did tell me that we should hang out in the future.

I can't stop thinking about him and I miss him a lot. I do not know his e-mail or phone number, obviously as teachers/doctors I guess aren't suppose to give them out freely to their patients. I truly want things to spark between him and I and I am willing to do anything. I've been a raw vegan since a month ago in order for him to see me in a different light (as preparation and for work because I am a model).

I just want some advise as to what I can do in order to make my thoughts a reality. Please give me some suggestions and feeback :)

thank you!

Leila
Leila

Re: I can't get him off my mind . . .

Postby vitalcoach » Thu Nov 18, 2010 12:30 pm

Hi, sorry about the delay with replying - was travelling.

Can you meet me on skype: vitalcoaching - I have a few follow up questions I need to ask you before I answer... It will be way easier if we can speak live
vitalcoach

Return to Crushes