FORUM ARCHIVE

I've fallen in love with a wonderful man from Denver

I've fallen in love with a wonderful man from Denver

Postby Guest » Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:19 am

------- Side note ---------------

Watch now these new videos! They answer most of the dating questions you might have :wink: - For women only! - vitalcoach

How to strike a conversation with a total stranger - video - 8 min
How to tease guys - Video - 4 min
I can't stand seeing him talking with other girls - Video - 5 min
How to connect with a man you never met before - Video - 7 min
How to increase attraction after a first date - video - 6 min
Key Safe-Dating strategies - Protect your body+emotions - Video - 10 min
How to win at first dates - Video - 7 min
How to ask him out - Video - 8 min
Why guys fall for girls like you - Video - 7 min
How to make it very easy for him to ask you out - Video - 7 min
Keep it simple for 3 months - Video - 6 min
How to be rejection proof - Video - 8 min
Is he afraid to commit? - Video - 4 min
Why does he flirt with you? - Video - 3 min
Why he does not call back - Video - 4 min
Understanding men - Video - 3 min
How to get a guy to fall in love with you - Video - 9 min
How to get a guy to notice you - Video - 4 min

---------------------

I've fallen in love with a wonderful man from Denver. Both of us have been communicating for almost a year. Emails, phone calls, letters...and see each other in the webcam.

He had plans of spending christmas here, but financial difficulties came up suddenly. For the past few wks, he has been withdrawn and hardly communicates.

I'm worried that he might have changed his mind about me. We both have the same goals in life, and want to spend the rest of our lives together. But why do I feel that i'm shut out? We never keep secrets from one another. Should i lessen my emailing or sending him cards everyday?

Should I give him more space and just continue to be supportive to him instead of worrying too much?

Postby vitalcoach » Fri Jul 08, 2005 3:19 am

Hi,

Worrying helps noone. It is draining for you and stops you from enjoying life right now,

So yes!!!! stop worrying.

The danger with online connections is to invest too much before there are any serious guarantees that it will work out.

You build up very high expectations. When it does not follow up the way you expect, you feel "love ache".

The goal is to let go and slightly desinvest emotionally. Lower your expectations and keep your options open at this stage.

The moment you meet and there is a clear sign of mutual commitment, you can definitely invest further.

Do not worry. Enjoy this connection and if he does not follow up, be ready to get your full power and invest in other connections.

Here is a powerful e-book which shows you exactly how to deal with the challenge you face right now:

http://vitalcoaching.com/dating/forwome ... dating.htm

I encourage you to get it. It will give you the power kick you look for right now.

warmly

vitalcoach
vitalcoach

i met a wonderful guy from denver

Postby MusicalEmy35 » Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:48 pm

dont get into his buisness.open your options more. you canstill talk to him, and if hes with someone else be bold and just be under standing.on the other hand, things may work out great!

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Apr 13, 2011 9:48 pm.
MusicalEmy35

Return to Crushes