FORUM ARCHIVE

I'm interested in her sister.... not her!

I'm interested in her sister.... not her!

Postby hex » Sat Jul 09, 2005 1:55 am

There are 2 girls (sisters) tht i know. I wanna try hooking up with 1 of them. However, the 1 which I DONT wanna hook up with, i know her a bit more, i.e. i'd call her and she'd call me, hook up with groups etc. How can i make the 1 which i dont wanna hook up with, to know that i'm not trying to get her with her (if she thinks so), and how can i get with her sister with her support for me!
hex

Postby diamondsinblack » Sat Jul 09, 2005 7:28 am

If you and the unwanted sister goes out and chill etc. then come at her like she's your female best friend and see how she responds. I bet shell either stop hanging around so much or she'll try to confess her love for you. That's when you kindley say " I'm feeling your sister and just think your an awsome friend".
Good luck.
diamondsinblack

Postby hex » Sat Jul 09, 2005 8:59 am

First of all, thanx diamondsinblack for replying. The fact that she is going to confess her love to me is highly doubtful since it's not for sure yet, and i don't even think she has feelings for me (yet, i hope not) - which is good. Also, the only way i can see her sister (the 1 i want) is by meeting her. So i can't really break the bridge between her and i for now! Coz everytime we hangout, her sister comes with her.
I've got 2 main issues. The first, is to not let her think tht i've got feelings for her coz if she does think that and finds out tht i'm actually not later on, then i'll probably lose her sister - if u get wht i mean, since she's the only connection between her sister and i!. The 2nd issue is that i want her to know that i'm trying to get with her sister since it'd be easier for me, she'd be able to help me out. And i can't just tell her in her face, "hey, can u help me hook up with ur sister" ;)
hex

Postby diamondsinblack » Sat Jul 09, 2005 10:31 am

I understand now!
Ok, your problem is really not a problem, it's a situation. Your obviously a great guy cuase your going out with both of them. They enjoy your company. Now you just need to practice your Pimpin skills and go for what you want.

Try when everyone is hanging out having a few drinks. That usually kills the tention, or nervousness. Or try to find out from the one sister what type of flowers she likes and send her some. I don't think you should tell the other sister you like the other, because you don't need her as a 3rd party arbitrator. So me a man. Be bold. Women love confident guys. It shows that you can stand up for what you want!

Good luck.
diamondsinblack

Postby hex » Sat Jul 09, 2005 11:31 am

Thnx again! 8)
hex

getting worse

Postby hex » Mon Jul 11, 2005 6:58 pm

it's getting worse by the day. i'm getting even close to the unwanted one. and i've a feeling that she thinks i want her, which i DONT want @ all. I want her sister. The worst part is i'm not even getting close to her sister. Today we went out and she wasn't there, which is a big turn off :(

I need good pimpin skills. I mean since i'd be seeing her not so much nowadays i need to take the my chances the next time we're out. any help is really apprecited.
hex

Postby Julia123 » Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:17 am

One piece of advise... Don't hang out with the sister you don't crush alone! This will give more of a one-on - one 'friendship' which could make the sister think it is more.
It's giving her the wrong impression and it'll leave both of them to never talk to you again.

If they are close: if you hurt one, you hurt both.

Which means you'll lose your chance with the sister you crush.

If you are going to hang out with the other sister you need to make sure the sister you don't like know's you two are just friends and plan to stay that way. If the sister understands that you two are just friends, give it time... talk to the sister, and let her know you like the other.

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Nov 23, 2010 6:17 am.
Julia123

Return to Crushes