FORUM ARCHIVE

I have a huge crush!

I have a huge crush!

Postby whitedaisy » Fri Jul 15, 2005 11:17 pm

------- Side note ---------------

Watch now these new videos! They answer most of the dating questions you might have :wink: - For women only! - vitalcoach

How to strike a conversation with a total stranger - video - 8 min
How to tease guys - Video - 4 min
I can't stand seeing him talking with other girls - Video - 5 min
How to connect with a man you never met before - Video - 7 min
How to increase attraction after a first date - video - 6 min
Key Safe-Dating strategies - Protect your body+emotions - Video - 10 min
How to win at first dates - Video - 7 min
How to ask him out - Video - 8 min
Why guys fall for girls like you - Video - 7 min
How to make it very easy for him to ask you out - Video - 7 min
Keep it simple for 3 months - Video - 6 min
How to be rejection proof - Video - 8 min
Is he afraid to commit? - Video - 4 min
Why does he flirt with you? - Video - 3 min
Why he does not call back - Video - 4 min
Understanding men - Video - 3 min
How to get a guy to fall in love with you - Video - 9 min
How to get a guy to notice you - Video - 4 min

---------------------

I have a crush on this guy and for a while I thought he liked me to. Well that was until I wrote him an email letting him know how I felt and he did not respond. I thought that he liked me because he has asked me where I live three different times and on the third time he wanted to know where exactly it was located he also mention to me that he had a sister that lived out that way. He brought it up a fourth time because he seen me on the opposite side of town from where I live and he asked me if I had moved (so obviously he remembered what I had told him before). On another occasion he was talking to someone else and when he realized that I was there he looked my way and gave me a huge grinn. I always try to put attention to see how he reacts to other females and he always makes the conversation short and straight to the point. Once he made the assumption that I was back with my ex and he said Oh You Are Back Together With Him Again. Although I had never told him that we were not together his tone of voice changed when he asked me this. At another time he asked to take of my shoes so that I could stand by the receptionist to see who was taller.

I don't know if any of this indicated that he was attracted to me or if I simply miss read his actions. I have asked my friends for ther opinions and they all tell me that they would of thought that he liked them to but I need a males opinion on this. Another thing is that when I went into his office a few days ago two of his female co-corkers looked at me with a mischevious look as if he had told them that I had emailed him. I know that it wasn't that I was unesey about the whole situation because my cousin who was with me seen them looking at me funny too.
I need some serious advice! Did I miss read his actions? Did his no responce mean that he is not intersted in me? Should I email him again or talk to him about it or should I let it go and move on? Did any of his actions even indicate that he liked me in anyway?
whitedaisy

No, you did not misread - What does he mean?

Postby vitalcoach » Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:00 am

Obviously, the guy cares. The question is how much...

With office flirts, there is always a game going on.

If a man shows attention, it does not always mean that he wants to go out with you or marry you; it usually simply means that he likes flirting and enjoys it. That's it!

There is a natural tendency to see much more behind a few kind words.

Sometimes, yes! There is something truly extra but very often, it is simply a flirty game.

This is a goal in itself.

Guys and women often play it just for fun. It is simply a way of relating to each other.

You sent a mail. He did not respond?

Take this as a sign.

Good on you for trying it out.

Suggestion: keep playing the game and enjoy the flirty feelings for what they are. If complicity builds up it could turn into something else.

However, have no expectations. Play and enjoy the game for what it is. Flirting is fun in itself

Get this e-book:

http://vitalcoaching.com/dating/flirtin ... th_men.htm

Dozens of strategies, tips and key answers on guys, what they mean and what they want

Good luck

vitalcoach

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Dec 29, 2010 12:00 am.
vitalcoach

Return to Crushes