FORUM ARCHIVE

It's almost 5am and I'm thinking about him

It's almost 5am and I'm thinking about him

Postby Guest » Sun Jun 13, 2004 3:24 am

------- Side note ---------------

Watch now these new videos! They answer most of the dating questions you might have :wink: - For women only! - vitalcoach

How to strike a conversation with a total stranger - video - 8 min
How to tease guys - Video - 4 min
I can't stand seeing him talking with other girls - Video - 5 min
How to connect with a man you never met before - Video - 7 min
How to increase attraction after a first date - video - 6 min
Key Safe-Dating strategies - Protect your body+emotions - Video - 10 min
How to win at first dates - Video - 7 min
How to ask him out - Video - 8 min
Why guys fall for girls like you - Video - 7 min
How to make it very easy for him to ask you out - Video - 7 min
Keep it simple for 3 months - Video - 6 min
How to be rejection proof - Video - 8 min
Is he afraid to commit? - Video - 4 min
Why does he flirt with you? - Video - 3 min
Why he does not call back - Video - 4 min
Understanding men - Video - 3 min
How to get a guy to fall in love with you - Video - 9 min
How to get a guy to notice you - Video - 4 min

---------------------

Ok, first off I have a boyfriend..for about 3 months i have been dating him. Lets call him *Bob* we are very close, but before him, and for a while, i was in love with my friend lets call him *tom*, and he liked me..but we never had the chance to date each other because of circumstances with his life. So i just gave up on him, and found Bob..In the begining I completely didn't have feelings for Tom anymore since i got new boyfriend. But we kept in contact, and would email eachother almost every day..

since i told him i had a boyfriend, he said he was sorry he didn't get with me..but he hopes i was happy.. that made me happy cause i didn't want to lose tom..

Now 3 months later of being with Bob..im thinking about tom at 4 in the morning.. I'm so confused now..and ya i need advice on what i should do.

Postby vitalcoach » Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:40 am

Hi,

It's okay to think about him.

Physical relationships are exclusive. This means that you usually are only with one guy at a time.

In your dreams and emotions, it can be different. Sometimes you fall in love with someone else for a short period of time, you dream or even fantasize about someone else than your partner.

It simply happens to anyone. It does not mean you need to act on it. Trying to force these thought and feelings out often does not work.

Simply look at it like you would look at a lanscape. Relax and simply let it happen, but stay on "top of it". You can be a slave of these feelings or its master.

Whenever you can, consciously refocus your love on your real partner. When you see him, insist and reinforce the love you have for him. Simply give him priority. He is the one you are with, right?

Good luck and stay in touch

vitalcoach

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Dec 26, 2010 12:40 am.
vitalcoach

Return to Crushes