FORUM ARCHIVE

Ex Boyfriend- Confusing... Hit him with a coconut?

Ex Boyfriend- Confusing... Hit him with a coconut?

Postby kiterunner01 » Fri May 16, 2008 5:00 pm

Gotta love ex's. :p

I don't know if my situation is common but the very nature of it intrigues me. Perhaps someone can shed some light on my situation.

About 4 months ago I broke up with my ex, Ian. We had been going out for almost 2 years. We had seen each other almost daily. He has this competitive and slight egotistical side to him, that most people don't find amusing. Anyways, during the 4 mons we didn't speak a word to each other. We had broke up because he had an interest in another girl and that he couldn't possibly see doing anything with me (marriage). A little heartbroke and upset I faced the consequences and tried to move on. Less than a month ago we started chatting. Flirting over msn, calling me by my nicknames, sending pics of his chest and being very interested in my personal life. I had written on my msn name that I was heading down to TO and no one asked me but him. He asked me if I was going down to see a guy... I found that response to be weird. Is your ex supposed to inquire about your 'love' life. I asked him if he was jealous and he asked me if he should be. Just last night we were with a group of friends. He had rubbed my back and tapped on my butt.

I watched some of the movies that this site has and I suppose some of it makes sense. Perhaps we had just spent alot of time together and this is his way of connecting with me. That I am just familiar territory. I had approached him about flirting and everything else. He mentioned that he wasn't trying to imply anything and that he just really still cares about me. Sadly after I had told him all this he still continued to flirt with me.

I'm generally good at reading people but this is just confusing for me.
kiterunner01

Postby vitalcoach » Sat May 17, 2008 4:00 am

Hi,

I want to help you but with the number of requests I get now, I no longer have time to offer free advice.

Can you sign up for coaching?

http://vitalcoaching.com/coaching.htm

You will get your set of power kick strategies targeted to your unique challenge!

Can you do that?

Thank you

vitalcoach
vitalcoach

Return to Exes