Ex Boyfriend- Confusing... Hit him with a coconut?

Ex Boyfriend- Confusing... Hit him with a coconut?

Postby kiterunner01 » Fri May 16, 2008 5:00 pm

Gotta love ex's. :p

I don't know if my situation is common but the very nature of it intrigues me. Perhaps someone can shed some light on my situation.

About 4 months ago I broke up with my ex, Ian. We had been going out for almost 2 years. We had seen each other almost daily. He has this competitive and slight egotistical side to him, that most people don't find amusing. Anyways, during the 4 mons we didn't speak a word to each other. We had broke up because he had an interest in another girl and that he couldn't possibly see doing anything with me (marriage). A little heartbroke and upset I faced the consequences and tried to move on. Less than a month ago we started chatting. Flirting over msn, calling me by my nicknames, sending pics of his chest and being very interested in my personal life. I had written on my msn name that I was heading down to TO and no one asked me but him. He asked me if I was going down to see a guy... I found that response to be weird. Is your ex supposed to inquire about your 'love' life. I asked him if he was jealous and he asked me if he should be. Just last night we were with a group of friends. He had rubbed my back and tapped on my butt.

I watched some of the movies that this site has and I suppose some of it makes sense. Perhaps we had just spent alot of time together and this is his way of connecting with me. That I am just familiar territory. I had approached him about flirting and everything else. He mentioned that he wasn't trying to imply anything and that he just really still cares about me. Sadly after I had told him all this he still continued to flirt with me.

I'm generally good at reading people but this is just confusing for me.

Postby vitalcoach » Sat May 17, 2008 4:00 am

I want to help you but with the number of requests I get now, I no longer have time to offer free advice.

Can you sign up for coaching?

You will get your set of power kick strategies targeted to your unique challenge!

Can you do that?

Thank you

Return to Exes