FORUM ARCHIVE

does he want me

does he want me

Postby Guest » Tue Jan 03, 2006 12:20 am

hi,

i have this huge attraction to a guy that i work with.
we have known each other for quit sometime and we flirt with each other all the time. Things between us have gotten physical and I'm not sure on what the next step should be for me to do. I'm not sure that he will still have the same respect for me or that things will be any differant for him.
How can i be sure that he wants to be with me and not just wanted to be sexual with me.....

Postby vitalcoach » Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:28 pm

Hi,

This is an essential question you ask.

Here are a couple of ideas.

I don't know if you noticed that but part of the excitement of flirting has to do with the fact that it is light and unsettled.

As soon as you shift to the "We are in a committed relationship" mode, all dynamics change.

This "settling down" can be a turn off for many guys and women because things become serious and from pure fun and lightness, you start bringing in ideas like obligation and commitment.

This is especially true with work place romance. Many people enjoy fooling around a bit but not that many take this to the commitment level.

It is essential to know this when you are in this type of situations so that you don't have another guy breaking your heart.

What to do now?

Keep it light and fun!!!

Don't claim him and don't behave like from now on, he owes you something.

What got him excited is not the fact that you came to him and said: "hey? Do you want to marry me?"

What got him excited is the fact that you two were having fun and good times together.

So, make sure that you don't shift gears now: no heavy discussion, big question marks or any form of demand.

If you stay focused on this, you will notice the amazing effect it has on him: basically he'll just want to be with you more and more.

Don't make it too easy: tease him, keep the mystery alive and if possible, keep flirting with other guys as well. This is true especially if he does not appear totally committed to you.

Somewhere down this line, as your complicity blossoms and feelings grow between the two of you, the idea of a steady relationship might arise naturally.

For now though, simply keep it light and tasty :wink:

Get this e-book:

http://vitalcoaching.com/dating/forwome ... _a_man.htm

It's 300+ pages of dynamite on this topic with live interviews and more audio power kicks.

It tells you exactly how to connect with guys and keep this connection alive

Enjoy!

vitalcoach

Last bumped by Anonymous on Sun Apr 03, 2011 1:28 pm.
vitalcoach

Return to Office flirts