FORUM ARCHIVE

can i get him?

can i get him?

Postby nycgirl143 » Sun Jan 15, 2006 1:03 am

i met this guy at a function and it seemed like magic. We liked each other at first sight and took a walk and started passionately kissing. He wanted more, I decided to hold off because I didn't really know much about him except that i know his friends. I also found out he didn't live in the same state as I. After we left each other, I really didn't expect to hear from him and would have been quite content to just remember the evening with fondness. But, surprisingly, he wrote. A few times, we emailed each other with ardor and I grew to "love" him. But then, he stopped. And since he did, so did i. Unable to forget him, I initiated a mass email including him after a couple of months. He responded to the mass email a few times and stopped again. Finally, I decided to be more direct and emailed him that I was going to his state on business and asked him if he'd like to meet. He said that he already has a girlfriend. I wrote a letter wishing him well. But I'm heartbroken. Friends have come to the rescue, and already I have a few dates in line. It seems silly, but I thought he was "the one", and to make matters worse, I'm quite picky, and am convinced he has everything i've always wanted in a man. Now, all these questions are swimming in my head. Is it over? Is there still a chance? Is it because I'm not pretty enough even just to meet with? Can I do something in my favor? Can I get him? Friends tell me to move on, but it's easier said than done when you think you just lost the man of your dreams.
nycgirl143

Postby vitalcoach » Sun Jan 15, 2006 12:23 pm

Hi,

If he says he has a girl friend, there is only one thing to do: respect it and let go.

You say:

when you think you just lost the man of your dreams

This is the kind of emotions or thinking which gets you trapped.

It's like saying that life is playing some form of bad trick on you.

I don't think it's the case. This is one amongst millions of possibilities you have. If you stay stacked on it, you suffer.

Do you want to be the master of your passion or its slave?

Get this e-book:

http://vitalcoaching.com/dating/forwome ... _a_man.htm

It will give you dozens of extra clues on how to win this challenge and succeed with your love life

Good luck!

vitalcoach
vitalcoach

Return to He/She is taken