FORUM ARCHIVE

Can a long distance relationship truly work?

Can a long distance relationship truly work?

Postby Guest » Wed Jun 30, 2004 9:52 am

i've been with my boyfriend for 8 months however we moved in america.... and know i dont know what to do he's so far i dont know what he's doing or is he with some girl.... and all that stuff... ive been here in america for 10 months and so far he haven't done anything against my will.....

i don't know if ill still believe he'll wait for me until i turned 18.... though he's always saying he loves me and he don't want to lose me we argue a lot! when we argue his family is always in favor on me.... but that doesn't mean he's not cheating on me aite?! whut do you guys think?! will this relationship work?? btw he's in the philippines.....

Postby vitalcoach » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:57 pm

Hi,

sure it can work. You need extra determination though. You are very young and I can imagine that before you committ yourself fully, you have the desire to explore life.

True, trust is the key. Trust life, trust this guy. What matters right now is not so much that he follows your will, it's that he finds his destiny first. Same for you by the way. Hopefully, his will and your will do match and you are in for something long term.

However, go with the flow. Destiny works in mysetrious ways. Work with it rather than against it.

Good luck and stay in touch

viatlcoach

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:57 pm.
vitalcoach

Return to Long distance