FORUM ARCHIVE

He's not respecting his promiss and going to his ex instead!

He's not respecting his promiss and going to his ex instead!

Postby Guest » Tue Aug 03, 2004 10:45 am

My boyfirend has made a commitment to go to my cousins wedding in 2 weeks and a promise to me that he will be there it is in Michigan. Today he called me and told me that a girl he dated is getting baptized on that same date in his state Maryland.

This woman has expressed to him that she is in love with him and would be with him. I dont know what to do? if he goes i feel there is no need in contiuinig our relationship, please help asap

Postby vitalcoach » Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:21 am

Hi Jenny,

Challenging! I know exactly how you feel.

Look, it's a bit early to take any radical decision. What does he say? He wants to check out what is between them?

This is a situation which can do two things: Make your link stronger or destroy your relationship.

He is with you right now and even if he goes to the baptism of this girl, it is still with you he is. I know it is challenging but if you call it off, it is a self destructive moove.

Your relationship is not over. It is simply facing a challenge. It is hard to give you a path of action as long as you don't know what truly is happening in his mind.

He probably does not know himself because it is a test for him as well.

When you have a strong relationhip, trust is your power base, even if your partner is the other side of the planet.

What you face right now is a threat. It is a challenge but not yet a reason to call your relationship off.

I can help your further within sorting this out. Email me back.

vitalcoach

Last bumped by Anonymous on Tue Dec 28, 2010 5:21 am.
vitalcoach

Return to Commitment