FORUM ARCHIVE

He said he couldn't go serious or be emotionaly available

He said he couldn't go serious or be emotionaly available

Postby Guest » Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:31 am

Dated a very successfull jewish guy for 5 months(I am christian)...about6 months ago we broke and have been friends. Recently we got back together for 1 month and he was less available than before. When I asked him about it he said he couldn't go serious or be emotionaly available.

I heard from his friends that his parent's are strict jews (as I've never met them) and that he would have to marry jewish. I've confronted him about this, but he's denied it. Also, said I was the best girlfriend he's had in 7 years and that I'm beautiful & fun and he never get bored, but that he just can't go serious. His reasons for our break 6 months ago were different from now. He just keeps getting me back involved w/nothing to back it up. I don 't feel I"ve been needy as we usually only got together once a week anyway. His company is going IPO in the next months...but I still don't see that as an excuse. Any insight?

Postby vitalcoach » Sun Oct 10, 2004 4:32 am

Hi,

whatever his reasons, it is good to reaspect them.

There can be hundred reasons a guys does not want to get involved or committed.

Let is be. the tric is to have your options open.

Don't behave like you are committed to him. Put it this way: You are free. This does not mane having multiple partners. It simply means that the doors are open.

If you need more, keep looking. If you wait for him to change his mind, you could be waiting for long.

Good luck and stay in touch

vitalcoach
vitalcoach

Postby vitalcoach » Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:54 pm

One more answer on the topic of why he might not commit:

http://vitalcoaching.com/videos/d1/is_h ... commit.htm

Watch this 4 min video to find out why and what to do about it

Enjoy!

vitalcoach

Last bumped by Anonymous on Wed Mar 30, 2011 10:54 pm.
vitalcoach

Return to Commitment