Sometimes, you know a guy is attracted to you and still, he does not take any step.
You’ll be probably asking yourself:
“Why on earth isn’t he not taking the steps and asking me out?”
Here are 3 key reasons:
· Fear of rejection
Guys are like you. They want to avoid pain and challenging situations. A man who asks a woman’s phone number has 80% chances of getting rejected (that’s the real numbers!). Challenging for a man to take the step!
· He thinks it is going to be complicate
Dating can sometimes be a hassle. The risk of dating someone who becomes clingy, possessive or very jealous is quite big.
· His mind is busy with something else
He is still finishing a relationship, or too busy with a professional challenge. An interesting fact: 50% of guys in the
· Step 1 – Make it very, very clear to him that if he approaches you, you’ll say yes!
· Step 2 – Be a problem free zone. Act like one. Be one. Focus on fun and enjoyment. Show him you are fun to be with.
· Step 3 – Timing is everything. Follow you instinct with that one. Jump in at the right moment!
Enjoy the opportunities!