Before I start with that one, I need to
- Clearly analyse the target
- Understand more about how youtube REALLY works, why you get views for some videos and not many for others
- The Youtube audience and how to effectively communicate with them
- Identify the best content and strategy to post my videos.
5% of videos are viewed on an embedded player on an external website… with 2.5 million video overall views, that’s still 125’000 views for embedded videos
- Video title choice
- Keywords choice
- Video response posting
- Posting to other video sites
- Comments answering
- Video branding
- Video editing
In fact when I post a video, the whole process IS optimized to a certain extent.
- Recording and posting videos is fun, creative and energizing.
- I like sharing my knowledge and insights and start a discussion on the topic.
- I am excited by the idea that my viewers are able to get essential life tactics that makes their lives more, powerful, better, happier and more exciting.
- I do this for a greater good, REALLY! I see my actions within a cycle of transformation and change which is way vaster than myself. I enjoy being an agent in this transformational stream
- For Oct 2008
- 100 million viewers
- 2.5 billion searches