The first thing to understand is that a thought is NOT an isolated event in your mind.
A thought is the visible part of something which is vaster than that.
We can call this a mind set.
A mind set is an architecture of thoughts, emotions and feelings which reflect a given mind state.
And… A mind state is still the visible reflection of an energy state.
This means that when you feel a certain way or express certain thoughts, what you are REALLY doing is taking a certain energy which is in you and filtering this energy through your mind to create thoughts, emotions and feelings.
This is how positive and negative mind sets and thoughts are created.
A thought is a mind object.
It can be identified by a specific sentence or sequence of words.
A thought is a mental object.
It is the result of the interaction between a formless energy and our thinking ability.
Suppose that you listen to a beautiful peace of music.
This music wakes up a certain energy in you.
Within minutes you might naturally start creating positive thoughts which are an echo of this original positive energy.
You will not only create thoughts.
You will create emotions and feelings as well.
The totality of these “mind objects” that you create are your mind set.
They are the visible architecture that has been created as a result of the interaction between this music and your mind.
Now, Imagine for a minute that when you were a child, you had a traumatic experience while this specific piece of music was playing in the background.
This experience did leave a blueprint which associates a negative experience with that specific music.
When you hear this piece of music again, it triggers emotions like fear or anxiety.
This means that your mind takes that specific music, filters it through your mind and creates the anxiety emotion.
You can see that the piece of music has the potential to create positive and negative mind sets.
What creates the final emotion in you is the filter of your mind which is the result of past experiences or past conditioning.
So far we have discovered that:
- Mind sets are a combination of thoughts emotions and feelings.
- A mind set is the result of an interaction between an energy and your mind.
- Your mind is a filter that interprets reality and creates thoughts, emotions and feelings.
- Your mind “filter” is created though an accumulation of past experiences.
- Fear or other “negative emotions” have originally a positive purpose.
- 95% of our negative mind sets are the result of a negative conditioning and are no longer needed.
- How do you optimize your mind?
- How do you recondition your mind after a traumatic experience?
- How do you create positive mind sets rather than negative ones?
- How do you master your thoughts, emotions and feelings?
This is another set of questions.