Can I ask you a few questions?
- What does the expression “life force” mean to you?
- If you wanted to get more life force, what would you do?
- Where would you find it?
- How would an increase of life force impact on your life?
- Would it make you more happy?
- How would others feel about it?
Life force is a concept which exists in all spiritual traditions:
It is Shekinah for the Jews. It is Shakti in India. It is the Holy Spirit for the Christians. In Arabic, I heard the term Sakina (I would need to confirm that one)
Anyway, here is how you write this term Shakti in Sanskrit:
If you want to connect with your life force and don’t know where to start, here are 2 simple techniques:
- Focus on your breathing. Your breathing is the most direct connection to your life force. Symbolically, when your breathe, you connect with a “universal” air. It’s like connecting with an infinite source of energy. We do that all the time naturally of course. We simply tend to forget that it’s there: a gift
- Write this calligraphy in Sanskrit:
Words are powerful.
Calligraphies are direct way of invoking energies in us.
When you write the term Shakti, you are actually invoking that reality in you.
Why use Sanskrit?
We’ll come to that another day.